Ender's Game is an American sci-fi/action film based on the like-named novel by Orson Scott Card. Directed and adapted by Gavin Hood, the film stars Asa Butterfield, Harrison Ford, Ben Kingsley, Aramis Knight, Hailee Steinfeld, Jimmy Pinchak, Viola Davis, and Abigail Breslin.
In the near future, a hostile alien race (called the Formics) have attacked Earth. If not for the legendary heroics of International Fleet Commander Mazer Rackham (Ben Kingsley), all would have been lost. In preparation for the next attack, the highly esteemed Colonel Graff (Harrison Ford) and the International Military are training only the best young children to find the future Mazer. Ender Wiggin (Asa Butterfield), a shy but strategically brilliant boy, is pulled out of his school to join the elite.
Arriving at Battle School, Ender quickly and easily masters increasingly difficult war games, distinguishing himself and winning respect amongst his peers. Ender is soon ordained by Graff as the military's next great hope, resulting in his promotion to Command School. Once there, he's trained by Mazer Rackham himself to lead his fellow soldiers into an epic battle that will determine the future of Earth and save the human race.
- Asa Butterfield -as- Ender Wiggin
- Harrison Ford -as- Colonel Graff
- Ben Kingsley -as- Mazer Rackham
- Abigail Breslin -as- Valentine Wiggin
- Hailee Steinfeld -as- Petra Arkanian
- Aramis Knight -as- Bean
- Moises Arias -as- Bonzo
- Jimmy Pinchak -as- Peter Wiggin
- Suraj Parthasarathy -as- Alai
- Conor Carroll -as- Bernard
- Khylin Rhambo -as- Dink
- Brandon Soo Hoo -as- Fly Molo
- Viola Davis -as- Major Anderson
- Caleb J. Thaggard -as- Stilson.
- Stevie Ray Dallimore -as- John Paul Wiggin
- Andrea Powell -as- Theresa Wiggin
- Nonso Anozie -as- Sergeant Dap
- Orson Scott Card -as- Pilot (voice cameo)