|Meet the Robinsons|
|Directed by||Stephen J. Anderson|
|Produced by||Dorothy McKim|
|Written by||Michelle Bochner Spitz|
|Music by||Danny Elfman|
|Distributed by||Buena Vista Pictures|
|Release date(s)||March 30, 2007|
|Running time||95 minutes|
In the United Kingdom, the 3D version was released on March 23, 2007. It was released in standard and Disney Digital 3-D versions in the United States and in its standard version in the UK on March 30, 2007. It is based on the book A Day with Wilbur Robinson, by William Joyce. The film originally had the same title as the book. The voice cast includes Jordan Fry, Harland Williams, Tom Kenny, Steve Anderson, Adam West, Tom Selleck, and Angela Bassett. The film was rated G by the MPAA. It was released on DVD-Video and Blu-ray on October 23, 2007.
- Wesley Singerman - Wilbur Robinson
- Daniel Hansen - Lewis
- Tom Kenny - as Mr. Willerstein
- Aurian Redson - as Frankie the Frog
- Stephen J. Anderson - Bowler Hat Guy, Grandpa Bud, Cousin Tallulah
- Laurie Metcalf - Dr. Krunklehorn
- Ethan Sandler - Doris, Uncle Frirz, Aunt Petunia, Uncle Dimitri, Uncle Spike, Cousin Laszlo
- Adam West - Uncle Art
- It has been announced that the film will use the same Disney Digital 3-D technology that was used for Chicken Little, with 3D screenings at select theatres.
- The soundtrack will feature a cover of the theme song ("There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow") of the classic Disney attraction the Carousel of Progress by They Might Be Giants. The song was written by Robert B. Sherman & Richard M. Sherman in the 1960s.
- A 3D trailer premiered with 3D versions of Monster House and The Nightmare Before Christmas.