The Last Stand is an American action film directed by Kim Ji-woon released in 2013. It is Arnold Schwarzenegger's first leading role since Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines in 2003.
Ray Owens (Arnold Schwarzenegger) is sheriff of the quiet US border town of Sommerton Junction after leaving the LAPD following a bungled operation. Following his escape from the FBI, a notorious drug baron, his gang, and a hostage are heading toward Sommerton Junction where the police are preparing to make a last stand to intercept them before they cross the border. Owens is reluctant to become involved but ultimately joins in with the law enforcement efforts.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger as Sheriff Ray Owens
- Rodrigo Santoro as Deputy Frank Martinez
- Zach Gilford as Deputy Jerry Bailey
- Forest Whitaker as Agent John Bannister
- Genesis Rodriguez as Agent Ellen Richards
- Johnny Knoxville as Lewis Dinkum
- Jaimie Alexander as Sarah Torrance
- Luis Guzmán as Mike Figuerola
- Peter Stormare as Burrell
- Eduardo Noriega as Gabriel Cortez
- Harry Dean Stanton
- Daniel Henney
- Tait Fletcher