The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning is a 2006 American horror film that is a prequel to the remake of New Line Cinema's 2003 film, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003). It is directed by Jonathan Liebesman, written by Sheldon Turner and David J. Schow, and produced by Michael Bay, Mike Fleiss, Andrew Form, Brad Fuller, Bradley Fuller, Kim Henkel, and Tobe Hooper. It is distributed by New Line Cinema and was released on October 6, 2006 in North America.
Set 4 years before the 2003 remake, the plot focuses around the origins of Leatherface and his cannibalistic family. It tells how Thomas Hewitt (Leatherface) came to be a chainsaw wielding murderer. It also focuses around four people Chrissie (Jordana Brewster), Dean (Taylor Handley), Bailey (Diora Baird) and Eric (Matthew Bomer) going on a road trip before the two men go to Vietnam to fight in the Vietnam War.
Along the way they get in a wreck and Chrissie is thrown from the car, where she then hides. The other three are met by Sheriff Hoyt (R. Lee Ermey) and are taken to the Hewitt residence. Soon they realize they are there to be murdered, for food, one by one, by the soon to be infamous murderer known as Leatherface.
Deaths In OrderEdit
| Spoiler warning: The following contains plot details about|
the entire movie.
- Sloane: Leatherface's mother who dies while giving birth to him.
- Boss: Hit with sledgehammer several times, by Leatherface
- Sherriff Winston: Shot by Charlie (Sherriff Hoyt).
- Alex (Biker): Shot by Sherriff Hoyt.
- Eric: Arms skinned, chainsaw put through torso, by Leatherface.
- Holden: Cut up by chainsaw, by Leatherface
- Bailey: Beaten, Hooked in chest, tongue cut out, throat slit, by Leatherface
- Dean: Beaten, chainsawed in the stomach, thrown up against lockers, by Leatherface
- Cop and Bystander: Ran over by car after Chrissie lost control.
- Chrissie: Chainsawed through car seat, through the stomach, by Leatherface.
Spoilers end here.
- Official Website
- The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning at the Internet Movie Database
- The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning at Rotten Tomatoes
|This page uses content from the English Wikipedia. The original article was at The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning. The list of authors can be seen in the . As with MOVIEPEDIA, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons .|