Warm Bodies is a zombie romance film based on the novel of the same name by Isaac Marion. It is set for release on February 1st, 2013.
R is a zombie. After a zombie apocalypse, he shambles across an America filled with collapsed buildings, rusted cars, shattered windows, and abandoned high-rises. He can only grunt or moan and craves human brains to get high on their memories. After eating the brains of a suicidal teen, R is overcome with love for the teen's companion, Julie Grigio. R rescues Julie from his zombie pack and takes her back to his lair. They eventually form a bond with each other and the two form a special relationship that teeters on the brink of insanity as they try and survive. Slowly, R starts becoming more and more human and sets off a chain reaction that starts turning others too. Julie eventually leaves, and R follows her back to Citi Stadium, the largest remaining human refuge where they face the truth. 
- Nicholas Hoult as R
- Teresa Palmer as Julie Grigio
- Rob Corddry as M
- John Malkovich as General Grigio
- Dave Franco as Perry Kelvin
- Analeigh Tipton as Nora
- Cory Hardrict as Kevin
- The studio behind The Twilight Saga, Summit Entertainment, is backing the film. *The zombies don’t really talk in the film, so extensive voice-over will be used to express their thoughts.
- Director Levine sought to expand the zombie mythology by making the zombies better looking than in other films.
- Warm Bodies began shooting in Montreal in September 2011.